You’re a publisher or you’ve published a book and you are looking for a way to promote it and sell more? Creating an influencer marketing campaign on Instagram can be the answer. 🙌🙌
Most of the time only the most devoted fans of your work will decide to follow your account, and reaching new audiences who have not heard about your publications can be difficult. This is when influencer marketing comes in handy. 🙏✨
Influencer marketing can be a very useful, and most importantly, cost-effective way to reach new audiences and promote your newly published book 📚. Influencers create more diverse content that helps attract larger amounts of social media users, later enabling them to present their work to a completely new group of people. Many writers and publishing houses have already created successful influencer marketing campaigns, that achieved very impressive results!😍🔥 Here are some examples from campaigns that we have conducted:
- “Challenge Accepted” by Celeste Barber managed to reach 882K followers and an engagement rate of 4%
- Sarah Knight’s book “You Do You” reached 2 million people and achieved 4% engagement rate
- “Cockpit Confidential” reached 1.5 million people and got engagement rate of 3%
- “The Kiss Quotient” by Helen Hoang reached 874K people and achieved 3.5% engagement rate
When using influencer marketing, the engagement rate, meaning the comments and the likes, the most important indicator of a successful social media campaign is often very impressive. On average book promotion campaign created by indaHash receives 4% engagement rate 📲🔥, which is much higher than Instagram’s average 2%.
Why do influencers achieve such high engagement rates, often much higher than brands? Because they are more authentic to their audience than a brand that advertises their own products. People consider influencers as their peers, their online friends, who happen to share their passions on the internet 💃💃. Therefore the trust between influencer and their followers is often much higher. People are much more willing to listen to their favorite influencers and interact with them. Additionally, nowadays people find it much easier to relate to influencers who are not celebrities and portrait a much more attainable and relatable lifestyle online. They are a simple and easier example to follow! 😎
On top of that, influencers can give you access to the right audience! Instagram is full of book-lovers searching for inspiration, exchanging opinions and recommendations 😍📚. Influencers use popular book related hashtags as #bookstagrams (31.5m posts), #bookstagrammer (3.7m posts), #booksofinstagram (3m post) or #bookreview (1m posts) to share the books they loved and thanks to this connect with each other! It has been estimated that 60% of Instagram users use the platform to discover new products and 75% of them take action 💪. Putting your book out on Instagram can be the right move, especially if you want to reach the younger generations – 71% of Instagram users are under the age of 35.
How can you create a successful influencer marketing campaign on Instagram for your book? 💥📚 It is all about finding the right influencers who can reach your target audience, and create unique and interesting content that will motivate people to find out more about your book 🙌🙌. You can ask influencers to get creative with for example:
- popular flatlay shots
- pictures of themselves reading your book (studies have shown that photos with faces perform up to 40% better on Instagram)
- creating shots with your book in different locations around the world and taking advantage of Instagram’s geolocation function (studies have shown that posts with geolocations receive 79% more engagement!).
Ready to give influencer marketing a try? indaHash, the world’s biggest social influencer technology platform connecting 900,000+ global influencers with brands can help you to promote your book on Instagram! 🙌📚
indaHash created a deal designed to help you find the right influencers and create a successful social media campaign matching your needs and your target audience. Thanks to indaHash Deal with our automated platform, brands can offer discounts and product samples to influencers in exchange for social media posts (you can run a free campaign to test it!).
How to set up your first campaign?
- Register on indahash.com/deal/register
- Set up the campaign in the dashboard and state the type of posts you would like influencers to publish
- Specify the discount you are offering to influencers in exchange for posts
- Add a discount code for each influencers’ followers (this step is optional)
- Wait for influencers to sign up for your campaign and select the ones you like
- Influencers receive your book and publish branded content on their Instagrams using branded hashtags and tags
- Followers shop your site using the dedicated discount codes, allowing you to track every influencers’ ROI
To learn more, take a look at the video. http://bit.ly/DealVideo
If you have any questions please reach us at:firstname.lastname@example.org